We help take research, ideas, assets, and branding into meaningful designs informed by your users and your business goals.
We engage people in design workshops, create and test prototypes with your intended audience, and work in an inclusive, accessible way throughout. Coupled with taking designs into the development phase on our projects, we work with you to build pattern libraries and design systems, working collaboratively with your in-house teams.
Inclusive, collaborative design
We have a brilliant team of creative, interaction, and user experience designers at Sigma. They are experts in using responsive, accessible design frameworks to craft inclusive products and services.
Users are at the heart of what we do, so we always work closely with them throughout our design process. From co-design, content modelling, and branding workshops, to prototype testing, and the on-going, data-driven optimisation of your live products.
How we help
- Design and branding workshops
- Content strategy and design
- User journey maps and interactive prototypes
- Interface design and front-end development
- Infographics and data visualisation
- Responsible web, mobile app and software User Interface design
- Pattern libraries and accessible design systems